Thursday, November 20, 2008

When my dad was in my childhood

He would try to make me as macho as possible. Whenever he'd visit, he would try to make me a man. I remember shaving with him. he bought me this fake razor, and we'd got to the mirror early in the morning, and put shaving cream on our faces and shave ( I was 3). He thought since he made me, I was his, he could do whatever he pleased. He broke my grandma's heart. I remember my grandma crying cause he took to cut of my curls (I had blond curly hair, and often be mistaken for a girl). He told me the last straw was when a woman came up to play with me and told him "what a gorgeous girl, she should do commercials!". within half an hour they were gone. My grandma used to put me in baby pageants, and I would win these with ease (my grandma has them to this day). I never won after that she said. I never grew my curls back.

Life lesson:
Have curls at a young age = get the milfs

No comments: