Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have a lot of memories

This is about my childhood memories. I have a lot of them. they come to mind, from time to time. Some say I have had a rough childhood, being that nobody wanted me. My mother was a drug user, my father was her drug dealer. My father would visit once every blue moon. But for the most part, I lived with my grandmother and grandfather. I was a kid and I didn't know what to think. All I know is I miss those days......I'd give anything to go back to the way things were. I didn't have a care in the world. All I needed was my bike (with training wheels) and my bag full of marbles during the day,and my favorite blanket and my teddy bear at night, and I was set. Life was good.



I'll be throwing down life lessons, so kids can learn from my mistakes. You're welcome.



No comments: